Knowledge is power when it comes to achieving the most optimal result in a legal case. Below, you’ll find a few articles we’ve posted relating to personal injury in Indiana, getting hurt on someone else’s property, texting and driving accidents, and car accidents in Indiana. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to Contact Us or call at (317) 916-0000.
- Court rules IN students can hold school liable for shooting injuries
- Limits of Indiana’s texting while driving ban highlighted by police
- Ignition interlock legislation hopes to decrease drunk driving deaths
- Study highlights danger in-car infotainment systems pose to IN drivers
- Hit-and-run accident a reminder of what not to do in a crash
- Factors leading to large truck accidents in Indiana