Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident in the Indianapolis area? Has a family member been injured or killed? The physical and financial damage associated with motorcycle wrecks can lead to a long road to recovery. Medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering are damages that you can recover from a motorcycle accident in Indianapolis. Rob King & Associates, Trial Lawyers are experienced Indianapolis attorneys who provide skilled, aggressive representation in motorcycle wrecks injury claims.
How Are Motorcycle Wrecks Caused?
There are several factors that lead to motorcycle accidents in Indianapolis. Motorcycle wrecks are often caused by negligent, inattentive drivers. Motorcycle riders are at a greater risk for injury when they are involved in an accident. Several factors that can cause a motorcycle accident in Indianapolis are:
- Driver’s failure to yield to the right of way to the motorcyclist
- Difficulty seeing the motorcycle
- Unsafe road conditions
- Drivers not paying attention
- Driver disobeying traffic signs and signals
- Driver failing to follow posted speed limits
- Driving operating while under the influence
- Construction hazards
- Operating a vehicle on the wrong side of the road
- Poor lighting on roads and interstates
Why Hire an Experienced Attorney?
Motorcycle wrecks in Indianapolis can be devastating and inflict life-changing damages. With such high stakes on the line with a motorcycle case, you owe it to yourself to obtain skilled representation. An experienced attorney will optimize your chances for recovering maximum damages. Therefore, it is important to contact Rob King & Associates, Trial Lawyers to immediately start building your motorcycle wreck claim. In order to build a solid case, a skilled attorney will:
- Interview all witnesses and gather their statements;
- Photograph the scene and collect all evidence;
- Obtain relevant video evidence;
- Determine statutory violations;
- Reconstruct and recreate the scene of the accident;
- Establish medial causation;
- Consult and hire experts;
- Establish fault;
- File suit, if necessary, to obtain maximum compensation.
For more information on how to recover the damages that you deserve, contact our experienced and aggressive motorcycle accident attorneys in Indianapolis.