No matter how your child was injured, we offer a free initial consultation to answer your questions and explore your legal options.
When Minors Are Injured In Indianapolis
Children can suffer serious injuries in car accidents or in settings such as playgrounds, swimming pools, schools, day care facilities and other settings. In many cases, the injury happened because someone was negligent:
- A driver failed to exercise proper care behind the wheel.
- A driver failed to watch for children on bicycles or walking near schools or parks.
- A property owner failed to correct an unsafe condition.
- A manufacturer made an unsafe product.
- A responsible adult failed to supervise your child.
If your child is injured, it is important to contact an attorney as soon as possible. Time can be of the essence when trying to protect and preserve valuable evidence that can determine who was responsible. In accidents occurring in public facilities, there are strict time requirements that must be met to preserve the ability to make a claim.